ALROWS, LLC is a minority woman-owned business that provides real estate acquisition, appraisals, relocation, title settlement / closings and property management services to clients in both the public and private sector. The creation of ALROWS, LLC began with a Google search. The owner and operator of a mid-sized Right of Way Acquisition consulting firm was searching for an alternative opportunity incorporating his current experience in real estate with an all-inclusive value for right of way acquisition services. With this goal in mind, he reached out to a title company to fulfill a portion of this goal. Esther Franklin, one of the principals, understood the vision and saw the need for these types of services. The final piece of the puzzle came to light with the addition of Allen Thompson, and Christopher Fowler, and ALROWS LLC became a reality in less than 9 months. Their combined experience in this industry singularly and cumulatively covers the entire process of acquisition services from start to finish.
Our core values are the foundation not only for the organization but also the individual representing Alrows, LLC. These values include the following:
- Accountability- Always do what’s right even when no one is watching.
- Loyalty- Always be dedicated to the mission.
- Respect- is a byproduct of Trust. Always show it.
- Originality-Be yourself. No one other than you can do that.
- Wisdom- Use it in your professional judgment for knowledge and character are required to build high-trust relationships and achieve success.
- Solidarity-We are a team of professionals working together to complete a task.
Our mission: To be the best in our field, retain and increase our customer base through continuing education, consistently sharpening our skills and working together to provide superior service.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to doing the following:
- Providing competitively priced, high-quality service.
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- Anticipating the customer’s needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Always improving processes to better serve our clients.
- Selecting the best in our field to care for our customers.
- Rewarding employee accomplishments.
Our principals and staff have completed numerous acquisition services including, residential and business relocations, appraisal services, title and settlement services. Our primary clients are local and state governments. ALROWS understands the importance of adhering to the standards established by the United States Department of Justice Title Standards and the Uniform Relocation Act. Our core values are accuracy, proficiency and reliability.